Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS) is a Federal Supply Schedule offered to federal agencies by GSA to provide them with a streamlined procurement device to access management services for the implementation of quality management and other related system change processes within their agencies.
Contractors who are placed on this schedule possess a thorough knowledge of quality management theory and practice and have demonstrated that they are capable of providing expert assistance to Federal activities.
The MOBIS Schedule covers management, organizational and business improvement services (MOBIS) and products to enable government agencies to improve performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency throughout their organizations.
Specific Contract Schedules
SIN 874-1: Integrated Consulting Services
Provide expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of agencies' management, organizational and business improvement efforts. This may also include studies, analysis and reports documenting any proposed developmental, consultative or implementation efforts. Examples of consultation include:
- Strategic, business and action planning
- Systems alignment
- Cycle time
- Process and productivity improvement
- Organizational assessments
- High performance work
- Leadership systems
- Performance measures and indicators
- Program audits and evaluations
SIN 874-6: Acquisition Management Support
Provide professional services to agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities. These services may include:
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepanciesM
- Contract close-out assistance
- Competitive Sourcing support, including OMB Circular A-76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
SIN 874-7: Integrated Business Program Support Services
Provide services to manage and integrate various management and business improvement programs and projects that may or may not be the result of MOBIS recommendations to a Federal activity. These services may include:
- Projects internal to or between federal agencies
- Project management that connects and maintains
- Liaison between multiple contractors
- Monitoring of multiple projects
For additional information about our Government industry practice, contact us.