11-13 June 2014
The 3PL Summit & Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is North America’s largest and most high-level gathering of logistics executives. With 600 attendees, it brings together the leading thinkers and practitioners in logistics and supply chain to debate challenges and discuss trends.
Seeking Growth in The 3PL Iindustry: Evaluating Organic Versus Inorganic Growth
With growth on everyone’s agenda, what does history show and what you should consider in creating your own value strategy?
Laurent Guerard, partner and global leader of A.T. Kearney's Transportation, Travel and Infrastructure practice, will lead a panel discussion and debate the following:
- Historically, acquisitions have been a prominent growth avenue for many 3PLs. How have acquiring 3PLs fared over the past decade in creating value vs. organic growth-focused 3PLs?
- Is today’s market any different than the past? Has the market evolved to benefit one approach over the other? Do customers have a perspective and has it evolved over time?
- Are there any true lessons learned or is it specific to each segment, 3PL, or opportunity?
- Will Heywood, Senior Director, Strategic Development, DHL Supply Chain (Americas)
- Todd Skiles, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Ryder Systems
- Mitch Glickman, Vice President, Corporate Development, Livingston International
For more information on this conference, click here.