If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, the A.T. Kearney Global Prize is for you!
Now in its 18th year, the Global Prize is a competition for teams of MBA students from select business schools that participate in a consulting case competition. Working as a member of a management consulting team, you tackle a case, based on an actual A.T. Kearney client engagement. Throughout the competition, you will have the opportunity to interact with our consultants as they act as the client in simulations, provide feedback on your efforts, and share their insights on consulting.
The competition consists of three stages:
- During the first stage (the school competition), teams of four students vie for a chance to represent their school at the regional final. First placed teams from each school share a cash prize and move to the competition's next stage.
- In the second stage, school winners compete for the satisfaction of being the best in their region and another cash award.
- For the final stage, the North American victors compete against the European winners, with the overall champion claiming the Global Prize.
The Global Prize competition is a fun, fascinating, and rewarding team exercise for anyone who has an interest in the consulting profession. Select your school from the list to register for the Global Prize Competition!
- Kellogg School of Management – Northwestern University
- Michigan Ross School of Business
- Rotman School of Management
- Columbia Business School
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon – Tepper School of Business
- Cranfield School of Management
- HEC Paris
- Judge Business School
- London Business School
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Saïd Business School
- SDA Bocconi