A.T. Kearney consultants will be at Le Monde (2885 Broadway, New York, NY 10025 – we have the private dining room reserved) on Friday, November 7 starting at 10am to answer your questions and share their consulting experiences in a less formal and more personal manner.
To sign up for a Coffee Chat, please answer the questions below and select an available time slot. Note that you must meet the following eligibility requirements to sign up for the Coffee Chat or be considered for a Summer Associate position at A.T. Kearney:
- Currently enrolled in the Full Time MBA program
- Graduating from the Full Time MBA program in May 2016
- Able to start the summer program at A.T. Kearney in May or June 2015
Questions that all applicants should answer are:
- What industry did you work in prior to your MBA?
- What would you like to learn about A.T. Kearney?
- Which A.T. Kearney office(s) are you interested in learning more about?
You can also learn more about us by reaching out to members of our A.T. Kearney Columbia Recruiting team or visiting us at www.atkearneyprospect.com
Patrick Haischer (04') | School Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Ransone ('12) | School Manager | email@example.com
Jodie Kassack (12') | MBA Class Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Katrin Korban ('13) | MBA Class Manager | email@example.com
Wendy Tng ('14) | Global Prize Lead | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding Coffee Chats, please contact Katrin: email@example.com.