A.T. Kearney consultants are excited to host coffee chats to answer your questions and share their consulting experiences in a less formal and more personal manner.
To sign up for a Coffee Chat, please answer the questions below and select an available time slot. Note that you must meet the following eligibility requirements to sign up for the Coffee Chat or be considered for a Summer Associate position at A.T. Kearney:
- Currently enrolled in the Full Time MBA program
- Graduating from the Full Time MBA program in May 2015
- Able to start the summer program at A.T. Kearney in May or June 2014
Questions that all applicants should answer are:
- What industry did you work in prior to your MBA?
- What would you like to learn about A.T. Kearney?
- Which A.T. Kearney office(s) are you interested in learning more about?
Coffee chat locations are as follows:
- 28 October: Harper Center
- 1 November: Harper Center
- 8 November: Harper Center