A.T. Kearney Launches Vision 2020: Sets Ambitious Agenda For the Firm's Growth
In a videocast from the firm’s brand new Paris office, leaders of A.T. Kearney formally launched Vision 2020 to colleagues globally.
Johan Aurik, the firm’s managing partner and chairman of the board, along with members of the Vision 2020 team, introduced a new, bold, vision for the firm, with the ambition of being the industry’s most admired firm, distinguished by our culture and how we work
We proudly share our new vision and our promises with all of our clients, peers, and friends in the market.
- We aspire to be the most admired global full-service management consulting firm, distinguished by our culture and how we work.
- We will be the first choice in providing immediate impact and growing advantage for our clients, our people, and the societies in which we live.
- We will be a global collaborative partnership, top three where we choose to compete, double in size by 2020.
- Be recognized for co-creation of innovative ideas and high-impact results with our clients and external partners.
- Create lasting benefits for the societies in which we live, in collaboration with deep networks of external partnerships.
- Provide unsurpassed personal growth and opportunities for our people in a collaborative and diverse culture.
- Realize above-market growth and value for our clients and stakeholders.
Our vision is clear and our potential boundless.