Ettore Pastore is the global and EMEA Leader for A.T. Kearney’s Financial Institutions Practice. He has over 25 years of consulting experience, assisting Italian and international banks and insurance companies in the areas of strategy and organizational design, with a focus on business growth, distribution models, and performance improvement.
His main fields of expertise include:
- Strategic planning and the subsequent set up of new operating and governance models
- Implementation of international expansion plans
- Design of more efficient banking organizations
- Projects to review bank’s branch model, to segment client clusters, and to define and put in practice multi-channel strategies
- Improvements for cards & payments area and in retail lending strategies
- P&C and in Life sectors for insurance companies, including bank assurance projects
Before joining A.T. Kearney in 1997, Ettore founded and was managing partner of a strategy consultancy company focused on financial institutions. Prior to that, he worked in London and Rome for an international U.S.-based management consulting firm, dealing with both financial institutions and consumer goods companies. Ettore also served as a consultant for an international management consulting firm based in Stockholm, working on international market development projects.
Ettore is the author of a number of publications and articles that have been published in the specialized financial press, and he is a frequent speaker at high-profile sector conferences.
He holds a degree magna cum laude in Business Administration from the University of Bologna, Italy.
Selected PublicationsA Chessboard Strategy for Russia's Banking Market
Britons Continue to Feel the Squeeze
Turning Customer Dissatisfaction (or even mere indifference) Into Pure Delight.
Managing Complexity Preemptively: How Financial Institutions Can Return to Profitability
Europe, Middle East, and Africa