Ettore Pastore is a global partner in A.T. Kearney and the European leader for A.T. Kearney’s financial institutions group.
Ettore has more than 20 years of consulting experience, assisting financial institutions in the areas of strategy and organizational design, with a particular focus on growth issues, distribution, and pre- and post-merger integration.
Representative engagements include:
- Development of the strategic plan for several commercial banks
- Design and implementation of the distribution model for the retail division of a major Italian banking group
- Segmentation strategy for regional banks in the retail market, building the product/segment profitability model
- Design of the pre- and post-merger integration strategy of several financial advisors networks within large banking and insurance groups
- Several studies on retail lending strategies (mortgages, consumer credit) for commercial banks
- Numerous strategy projects in the area of credit and debit card business
- IT strategy review and implementation for a large banking group, including the design of the post-merger integration plan within the commercial banking area
- Development of distribution strategies for major domestic insurance companies
- Organizational structure review of a major insurance group
Europe, Middle East, and Africa